Attention ALL Leet Township Residents: Please be sure to name Fair Oaks Fire Department on your Homeowners Insurance even if you have a 15143 zip code. Thanks!
Leet Township seeking Part-time Treasurer
Leet Township is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of part-time Treasurer. This is a 16 hour a week position. The Township Treasurer shall work hand in hand to with the Manager to maintain all financial books, journals, ledgers and records. Duties include but are not limited to: AP, AR, account reconciliation, journal entries, generating reports, and budgeting.
The qualified candidate must:
- Have 5+ years of experience in the bookkeeping field.
- Be proficient at QuickBooks.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Be proficient in accrual basis of accounting.
- Have an Associate’s Degree or higher in Accounting preferred.
- Have command of accounts receivable.
- Have a well-founded grasp of general ledger.
- Have a strong familiarity with journal entries.
- Have experience with financial statement preparation.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable.
Interested candidates may send their resume to:
198 Ambridge Ave.
Fair Oaks, PA 15003
Resumes must be received no later than April 4, 2018.